What 4th of July Celebration isn’t complete without a few fun cocktails to accompany the BBQ and all those yummy treats from the slow cooker? This fun & easy 4th of July Hurricane will wow everyone with it’s presentation. Your party guests won’t have to know just how easy they are to create! Just a few simple ingredients make up this delicious drink.
- Simple Syrup
- Cream de Cacao
- Blue Hurricane Mix
- Decorative straw
- Muddle 3 strawberries & simple syrup in a cocktail glass. (Note: start with a bout 1 tsp. of syrup and add more if needed – it just depends on the sweetness of your strawberries.)
- Add ice, filling glass all the way to the top.
- Use the back of a spoon to slowly and carefully add the Cream de Cacao to create the white layer. (the spoon “breaks the fall” to prevent the layers from mixing.
- Finally, add the blue layer – the hurricane mix. Again, use the back of a spoon to slow down the liquid so it can sit on top of the Cream de Cacao.
- Carefully add a straw and serve to your super impressed party guests. Happy Birthday, USA!
– If you make this cocktail, I’d love to see it! Upload pics to Instagram and tag me – @jennbare.