I am so excited to finally be sharing my favorite marinade recipe! So much of what I make in the kitchen is “a little bit of this, a splash of that” so I finally sat down and measured out my ingredients!
Why I love this marinade: It’s great on anything. Chicken, certain cuts of beef, a meaty piece of fish, pork and even veggies!
Tip: Make a double batch. Use half as a marinade and heat the extra to serve as a dipping sauce.
- Juice of one Lemon
- 2 T. Honey
- 2 T. Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 c. Olive Oil or Sesame Oil
- 1/8 c. Soy Sauce or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour over meat, fish or vegetables in a glass dish and cover. (A gallon baggie works, too.)
- Refrigerate dish. (The length of time depends on what you’re cooking!)
- If grilling, remove your dish and set on countertop for 10-15 minutes before cooking. (This will help with even cooking.)
Want to know MORE about HOW and WHEN to marinate? Watch my video here!
XO – Jenn