With cold weather comes dry skin and this Homemade Sugar Scrub makes a perfect gift to soften up hands, feet, and elbows!
This is an easy DIY that you will want to make for yourself in addition to giving as gifts!
Homemade Sugar Scrub:
- 2 cups of Sugar (regular, white)
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil (can use olive oil too but the yellow color won’t be as pretty!)
- 2 tsp. of extract (almond, vanilla, or peppermint) OR a few drops of your favorite essential oil
- A few drops of food coloring, if desired
- Mix sugar and oil together in a glass bowl
- Add extract or essential oil until you get the desired scent
- Add a few drops of food coloring if desired (white looks pretty, too!)
- Store in air-tight containers.
Package nicely in cute jars with ribbons or stickers and give as gifts. I like to use these short, wide-mouth Ball canning jars.
XO – Jenn